Skip to content

2022 Garrucha Marina to El Portus Anchorage

We decided to wait until after the weekend to go into Cartagena. We need to get new oars and reglue the oar holders. During the day we took off the carburator on the dinghy motor. Gasoline from last season had clogged it. From now on we will switch of the motor by closing the fuel.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.